Sunday, May 3, 2009

Getting Closer

Wow, only six more weeks! I've got a lot to do! I've mentally adjusted to my new time frame, but I have to admit I'm getting a little stressed about everything that needs to happen before I go. I know that God has everything under control, so please pray that I will trust Him and not stress out about it! As for the specifics...
  • Please pray that my condo gets rented SOON!
  • I have written my support letter, but I am still waiting on some brochures to arrive in the mail so that my sponsors can be set-up through “myShipmates.” I'm hoping to send my letters out sometime this week. Please pray that I will be able to raise the necessary funds quickly and easily.
  • Most importantly, please pray that I will be diligent in seeking Him, and that He will give me a passion for knowing Him and sharing His love with others.

Thank you so much for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment