Sunday, September 13, 2009

How do you entertain yourself on a ship in the middle of West Africa?

You throw an 80's dance party! Last night we had the most fun finding odds and ends on the ship to turn into 80's party attire. We did a pretty good job, if I do say so myself. Wouldn't you agree?

We even had a brief appearance from Bon Jovi (aka PJ) singing "Livin' on a Prayer."



Girls just wanna have fun...that's all we really wa-a-a-a-a-nt!

Those of you who know me well are not going to believe this, but I danced. Yep...freestyle. And by danced, I mean totally went crazy. So much that they tried to push me into the middle of the watch-my-moves circle during “Can’t Touch This.”

Perhaps it was my rockin’ 80’s hairstyle. Maybe the white mini-skirt is to blame. Or it could've been the fact that I’m in Africa, and no one knows I’m supposed to be the wallflower. Whatever it was, I had so much fun. My girls back home would be proud.




From left: Jamie, Danae, me, Kelly, Christina, and Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment