Sunday, February 28, 2010

Togolese Church

Ok so I guess I'm becoming a blog mooch.  I keep running across blog posts that my friends have written and wanting everyone else to read them too.  I'm going to have to do it again. 

This morning I found my new church home for my time here in Togo.  I could expound upon the vibrant worship, grace-filled message, and open-armed welcome we received from our Togolese brothers and sisters, but I just don't think I could say it as well as my friend Jenn already has.  So, please don't stop reading as I close this post.  Please click here to read her humorous and insightful thoughts on our worship time this morning.  If you're anything like me, you won't want to read just that post; you'll want to read the rest of her thoughts at When I grow up I want to be a nurse in Africa...or a ballerina.

No comments:

Post a Comment