This was by far one of the most difficult decisions I have ever made in my life. After talking with my principal at Mercy Ships, I made a very difficult decision to stay, knowing that going without a renter was not only a risk for me, but it would also be unfair to the students if I were to go and then leave just two weeks after school had started. (The end of August was my deadline for when I would require a renter or other provision for my condo in order to stay.) Right now, I don't really have the words to explain everything, but I know that people have been praying with me through this, and I wanted to let you know that a decision has been made. I will write more later about the Scriptures, counsel, and circumstances that led me to remain in Birmingham. For now, please pray that I will continue trusting that God's plan is bigger than I could've imagined or created, that I will stop second-guessing myself and move forward, and that He will direct my steps to the employment/ministry He has for me here. Thank you so much for all of your prayers and encouragement. I am truly blessed with amazing, godly friends and family. I love you!
apples and oranges and a new year
1 year ago